Welcome Sophomore Students!
ACHIEVE MORE . . . AS A . . . SOPHOMORE
The Sophomore Experience program is designed for sophomore students to have an exceptional learning experience and to provide probationary and undecided students with the guidance and support to successfully transition into the academic program of their choice.
By connecting the sophomore class to educational and social activities, implementing advisement initiatives and monitoring systems, students can actively begin to seek out opportunities that will help them to enhance and develop their academic skills, community engagement, career goals, build upon professional and leadership skills and matriculate successfully from Virginia Union University.
- Offer academic advising and resources for courses and academic major
- Help sophomore students to get involved within the institution setting and the community
- Place emphasis on career exploration and graduate studies
- Encourage personal growth through participating in healthy activities
- Promote unity within the sophomore class by providing social events that enhance individual and community growth
For more information about the Sophomore Experience Program contact:
Ms. Lauren N. McNeill
Sophomore Experience Coordinator
117 Ellison Hall