P: 800-368-3227 E: email@example.com
The Master of Business Administration is an 18 month programs, requiring a minimum of 33 credit hours. To be considered full-time, a student is required to take 9 credits per semester. Courses will be held online. The uniqueness of the Executive MBA program offered at the Sydney Lewis School of Business resides in its specialized track model, (or concentrations) in which students select one of the following areas of specialty: General MBA, MBA in Entrepreneurship, MBA in Global Supply Chain Management, MBA in Hospitality Management and MBA in Church Management. The program will prepare individuals to think and analyze data logically, communicate effectively and understand the importance of how to interpret the global environment and thereby, succeed in any professional sector in the workforce.
The Executive Masters of Business Administration (E-MBA) program will be targeted to individuals who seek advancement to middle and upper-level management positions in corporations or nonprofit organizations. The purpose of the E-MBA program is to develop professional managers and/or leaders capable of making valuable contributions to the development and sustainability of their respective organizations.
Admissions Criteria and Application Requirements
• Applicant must have received an earned Baccalaureate degree with a minimum GPA of 2.7 in any field from a regionally accredited college or university
• Online application to the admissions office
• Official academic transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
• Three letters of reference that focus on the candidate’s ability to successfully complete graduate studies. The letters must focus on the student’s academic record, work record and personal character. One letter from a former instructor is preferred.
• Personal statement (500 words) of purpose to include their career goals.
• Students whose first language is not English, must pass the (Test of English as a Foreign Language) TOEFL with a score of 550 or better and submit to the Admission Office.
For more information email the Graduate Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
You don't have to figure this process out alone. Our team understands and have created a stream-lined process with you in mind. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact Enrollment Management, we are available to assist you. Take the leap, your future awaits. Enroll Here
Dr. Kim Allen
Dr. Omega Wilson
Dr. Valencia Westray
Dr. Valencia Westray - expertise is in Human Resource Management and she served as a Dean for Strayer University in South Carolina. She also owns her own nonprofit organization.
Dr. Johnny Lowery
Dr. Johnny Lowery - is an Assistant Professor of Management and has over 20 years of corporate experience in restaurant and supply chain management.
Dr. Melvin Miller
Dr. Melvin Miller - worked as an executive in the Banking and Financial Industry for many years and is a now a Chair and Professor.