P: 800-368-3227 E: email@example.com
The goals of the MPH program would be to:
1. Promote an environment of public health advocacy
2. Provide experiential learning and interpersonal skills to become leaders in the public health profession.
3. Expose students to ethical problems and how to respond within a context of public health.
4. Provide students to opportunities to interpret health-related data through examining statistical estimations; in order, to make sound leadership decisions.
Health Education: Hospitals, non-profit organizations, state and local government
Epidemiologists: Scientific research facilities, colleges and universities, pharmaceutical and medical manufacturing
Social Workers: Hospitals and clinics, nursing homes, community mental health clinics
Statisticians: Federal government, scientific research facilities, colleges and universities
Admissions Criteria and Application Requirements:
• Applicant must have received an earned Baccalaureate degree with a minimum GPA of 2.7 in any field from a regionally accredited college or university
• Online application to the admissions office
• Official academic transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
• Three letters of reference that focus on the candidate’s ability to successfully complete graduate studies. The letters must focus on the student’s academic record, work record and personal character. One letter from a former instructor is preferred.
• Personal statement (500 words) of purpose to include their career goals.
• Students whose first language is not English, must pass the (Test of English as a Foreign Language) TOEFL with a score of 550 or better and submit to the Admission Office.
For more information email the Graduate Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
You don't have to figure this process out alone. Our team understands and have created a stream-lined process with you in mind. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact Enrollment Management, we are available to assist you. Take the leap, your future awaits. Enroll Here
Dr. Shyamal Premaratne
Master of Science in Biology
Virginia Union University is a premier liberal arts urban institution of higher education and center of excellence for the preparation of students and the development of leaders for tomorrow's world.