Steps to Panther Summer Academy
- Confirm that you will be attending the University and pay your Initial deposit to the University Cashiers Office.
- Complete your Panther Summer Academy Application Online
- Return your completed medical history and immunization record to Student Health Services.
- Complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to complete your Financial Aid process. This is to ensure financial support for the remainder of your education for the upcoming academic year. Financial Aid is NOT available for the Panther Summer Academy.
- Send an official copy of your final high school transcript to the Office of Admission when you have graduated.
Virginia Union University
Office of Admissions
1500 North Lombardy Street
Richmond, VA 23220
Panther Summer Academy Payment Plan
We offer our Panther Summer Academy students and their families a payment plan option to assist with the cost of the program.
Payment Plan A
- Initial Payment: $350- Due March 15, 2017
- Payment of $325-Due April 15, 2017
- Payment of $325-Due May 15, 2017
Payment Plan B
- Initial Payment: $250- Due March 15, 2017
- Payment of $250- Due April 15, 2017
- Payment of $250- Due May 15, 2017
- Payment of $250- Due June 15, 2017