Concern about the coronavirus (COVID-19) understandably grows with a number of confirmed cases across the country, and now in Virginia. Our campus leaders are closely monitoring the spread of coronavirus and its potential impact. Our priority is – as always – the health, wellness and safety of all members of our community and of those communities we proudly serve.
What we know is that isolation (social distancing) creates an environment where the disease of addiction thrives and recovery often falters. We have taken the approach that no matter the decision of our university to suspend in person services or more, we will continue being innovative in finding approaches to serve our students during a time they may need us more than ever.
In collaboration with one of our partners, Rams in Recovery, all VUU students have access to recovery meetings in virtual spaces with links provided below. To access a meeting by phone call 646 558 8656 and enter the meeting ID below. Please also review this online meeting etiquette guide.
· Hitting the Books, Grapevine AA Meeting, 7p.m. - 595-645-870
· Those who want it, NA Meeting, 8:30 p.m. - 570-518-944
· Recovery Dharma Meeting, 8:30p.m. - 958-363-051
· AA Meeting, Noon - 379-096-170
· Marijuana Anonymous, 5:45pm - 926-965-229
· Family Education Program, 6:30-8:00PM - 299-427-496
· We Agnostics (Secular) AA Meeting, 7:00 pm - 332-421-146
· Friday Night Young People, AA Meeting, 8:30p.m. - 289-119-017
· Boys to Men, Men's AA Meeting, 12:30pm - 831-587-387
· All Queer, No Beer, LGBTQ AA Meeting, 5:00p.m. - 650-909-392
· No Cover Charge (AA Meeting,) 9:00pm - 999-201-610
· NA Meeting, 8p.m. - 762-749-172