Reminders which are in place to keep our community safe and healthy
December 14, 2020
Dear Panther Community,
This is to address some important reminders which are in place to keep our community safe and healthy.
- The campus is closed to outside guest and any suspicious persons or activity should be reported to 804-257-5777 or through the on-line reporting form
- It is a requirement for everyone to submit the Daily Wellness check, including weekends
- Report any illness or COVID-19 symptoms to the appropriate office
- Students - Health Services also known as Capital Area Health Network (CAHN) via telehealth at (804) 780-0840.
- Faculty/Staff - Office of Human Resource and Talent Management (HRTM) at (804) 257- 5841
- Wear masks at all times
- Avoid social gatherings and/or lunch with colleagues/friends on campus.
Be Safe and Be Well,
Office of the President