Page Header

Student Complaint Form - How Do I Make a Complaint?

Each student is afforded the right to file a formal written complaint about matters of concern with the University. Some examples of general student complaints include, but are not limited to:

A student feels he/she has not received fair treatment.

A student has an objection regarding some situation or condition at the college.

A student experiences an issue/problem with another student(s), faculty, or staff.

A hard copy of this form is available in the Division of Student Development and Success (Henderson Room 1007).

For additional information or questions, please contact the Virginia Union University Office of Student Development and Success

Henderson Hall Room 1007
1500 N. Lombardy Street 
Richmond, VA 23220
Office: (804)354-5211
Cell: (804)924-5507
IG: @vppaigeanderson_vuu