Dear Panther Community,
This is to address some important reminders which are in place to keep our community safe and healthy.
- The campus is closed to outside guest and any suspicious persons or activity should be reported to 804-257-5777 or through the on-line reporting form
- It is a requirement for everyone to submit the Daily Wellness check, including weekends
- Report any illness or COVID-19 symptoms to the appropriate office
- Students - Health Services also known as Capital Area Health Network (CAHN) via telehealth at (804) 780-0840.
- Faculty/Staff - Office of Human Resource and Talent Management (HRTM) at (804) 257- 5841
- Wear masks at all times
- Avoid social gatherings and/or lunch with colleagues/friends on campus.
Be Safe and Be Well,
Office of the President